[flexcoders] Flex Debug Problem ~ Adobe Flex Training
Adobe Flex Training: [flexcoders] Flex Debug Problem

JMAC - JOB Market Access Center

[flexcoders] Flex Debug Problem

I have imported an AIR project to Flex Builder 3.2.0, but I get this error:



Process terminated without establishing connection to debugger.



Command:



"/Applications/ Adobe Flex Builder 3/sdks/3.2.0/ bin/adl" -runtime "/Applications/ Adobe Flex Builder 3/sdks/3.2.0/ runtimes/ air/mac" "/Users/mac_ video/Documents/ Flex Builder 3/PSM Flash2/bin-debug/ psmflash- app.xml" "/Users/mac_ video/Documents/ Flex Builder 3/PSM Flash2/bin-debug"



Output from command:



initial content not found



I have changed the 2nd line of project specs with

<application xmlns="http://ns.adobe. com/air/applicat ion/1.5" >

but it doesn't work...



Anyone have an idea about that? Thank you very much, it's very important for me and for my work.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment